IMAGE Skincare is not only an exciting, innovative skin care line but is also an exciting place to work. We have positions available throughout the US and within our corporate office located in Palm Beach, FL.
Esthetic Care Representative
Reports to: Director of customer relations
The Esthetic Care Representative is responsible for handling all incoming calls and inquiries from customers. This includes placing orders, upselling, tracking orders, and product usage and product knowledge.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times with customers, co-workers and management
- Consistently provide each customer with a personal and unparalleled level of service with every call
- Handle all customer inquiries professionally and within company guidelines
- Ensure all accounts are documented accurately and accordingly with follow up completed as necessary
- Complete all work according to deadlines assigned by management
- Communicate to accounts over the phone any applicable specials or promotions
- Provide educational support to accounts over the phone and ensure all accounts have their local representative’s contact information
- Licensed esthetician is preferred but not required
- Prior sales experience is a PLUS!
- Prior customer service experience is a PLUS!
- Prior call center experience is a PLUS!
- Experience with and/or knowledge of Image Skincare products is a PLUS but not required
- MUST possess a friendly, courteous and positive attitude
This is a full time exempt status position. Monday through Friday with one hour given for lunch. This schedule may change according to business operation.
- MS Word, Excel & Outlook knowledge
- Scan, fax, & perform internet searches
- Excellent verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Multi-task, prioritize, possess excellent follow through skills and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently or as a part of a team environment
- Strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills
Public Relations Intern
Reports to: Director of Marketing and Communications
Image Skincare is an international skincare brand located in Palm Beach, FL. We are seeking motivated and ambitious interns to join our team. This is the perfect opportunity for students and recent graduates to gain hands on experience and build their skills in the PR realm.
This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing and Communications and will assist with press release development, philanthropic event planning and coordination, media monitoring, and execution of strategic initiatives.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist with the coordination of the entire public relations calendar for the year
- Assist with all functions of the public relations department including all social media efforts, press releases, editorial submissions, media relations, research, and analysis
- Assist with the coordination of all public service events and philanthropic involvement
- Helps build media awareness for the brand through direct support to the public relations department, events department, sales department, and international department
- Collaborate with the marketing department to develop communications and public relations strategies that align with the marketing strategy and goals
- Assists in the production and coordination of internal and external communications
- Produce and assist with the coordination of editorial review materials
- Assist with the coordination of campaigns, strategies and initiatives to improve public perception of the company
- 1 or more years of related professional experience OR current enrollment in an accredited education institution with a major in Public Relations, Mass Communications or Journalism
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Interest in beauty/fashion industry preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Participation in College Public Affairs, PRSSA or school newspaper is a plus
- Be able to lift 50 pounds.
Directly reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing and Communications and assists in a wide range of marketing processes and projects including content creation, digital media, company communications, email campaigns, and social media.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support marketing day-to-day operations including media campaigns, promotions and projects
- Manage social media via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other platforms as well as continuously monitoring, measuring and reporting social media activities, trends and campaign results and delivering insights to drive continuous improvement
- Assist in the development of digital and print advertisements and marketing materials
- Assist in preparation of corporate communications, including company newsletter
- Create, edit, and publish content on company website including ongoing maintenance
- Assist in creating materials for proposals, correspondence, and presentation materials or reports
- Develop and maintain working relationships internally and externally
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Excellent written, verbal, proofreading, and interpersonal communications skills
- Previous experience managing company social media platforms
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Ability to effectively interface with various roles and leadership levels
- Creative thinker with strong attention to detail
- Organizational, project management, and multi-tasking skills
Reports to: Director of Events Services
This position reports directly to the Director of Event Services and helps support and enhance the organization’s event services department by carrying out directives given. The Events Coordinator is expected to have a passion for special events, the ability to translate an event vision into reality, have the highest standards and exceptional attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees all aspects of setting up in-house Corporate Events.
- Assists in the operation of large scale corporate events: Sales Meetings, Summits, Launch Parties, Partnership Events and Tradeshows. This will include handling nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, venues, travel, vendors, and other large and small details.
- Responsible for booking travel arrangements for large and small scale events.
- Maintain events warehouse, ensuring it is organized and clean; maintain inventory list; order, receive and events warehouse items as needed. Deploy to event venues as needed.
- Work closely with Warehouse to coordinate availability of any marketing materials, collateral, products, packaging, etc. as needed for events.
- Serve as a liaison with all current vendors. Responsible for out-sourcing vendors and requesting proposals.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Keep track of event purchases, receipts and invoices.
- Prepare event debrief reports and coordinate follow up.
- Support events department by researching for new event opportunities.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Other duties assigned.
- College degree required.
- 2-4 years of special events coordinating experience; including venue management and travel arrangements.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Effective team player: ability to work closely and effectively with Sales, Marketing, Education, the Executive Office, the Warehouse, and any internal / external parties as required.
- Highly organized. Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments.
- Able to work under stress, problem solve and execute under tight deadlines; 24/7 mentality.
- Excellent negotiations skills. Assertive, able to influence others to get things done.
- Proficient using the Web to conduct research, event administration and procurement; proficient with the latest versions of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- High level of enthusiasm; problem solver.
- Travel required as assigned
- Works indoors in a climate controlled office, in warehouse environment and occassionally outdoors
- Uses a laptop or PC four or more hours per day
- Attendance at trade shows and other events, either on or off property, required
- Some occasional light lifting up to 40lbs
- Weekend work required.
Esthetician – Corporate Educator
Mandatory Qualification: Must be a licensed Esthetician to be considered for position
- Collaboration with the company’s National Director of Education
- Classroom and webinar instruction
- Creating and defining course curriculum and objectives
- Treatment demonstrations
- Travel to company events nationwide including nights and weekends - up to 50% of the time.
- Current Esthetician license
- 5+ years clinical skincare experience
- Experienced in training, education, or possess related presentation skills.
Inside Territory Account Sales Representative
The Inside Territory Account Sales Representative is responsible for being the main point of contact for all accounts that are currently without a local representative. The Inside Territory Account Sales Representative must handle incoming calls for their territories, ensure accounts are meeting sales quotas, provide educational support to assigned accounts and be able to communicate accounts needs to management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet assigned territory sales goals per month by opening new accounts
- Communicate account information to local territory managers when account is created
- Schedule trainings with the assistance of Educators
- Host and instruct launch webinars
- Adhere to all policies regarding product buy back processes
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Handle customer inquiries in accordance with company policy
- Complete all work according to deadlines assigned by management
- Must be Licensed Esthetician
- 3 years of Internal Corporate Sales Experience
- Proven Track Record of Increasing Sales Volume
National Corporate Account Manager
Maintain and develop business in the direct sale of IMAGE Skincare products to our prestige and top business partners. The Corporate Prestige Account Strategist/Educator will act as a resource to their accounts, offer education and provide business building consultations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain and maintain solid professional relationships with accounts assigned by National Sales Director
- Monthly, quarterly, seasonal, and annual strategic planning & execution of education classes, events, and marketing initiatives with corporate and strategic accounts
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, seasonal, and annual sales goals for corporate and strategic accounts assigned
- Facilitation of IMAGE Skincare Education Modules to accounts
- Facilitation of IMAGE Skincare Sales & Education Modules at tradeshows and bi-annual sales meetings
- Thorough completion of monthly reports assigned by National Sales Director and or Director of Education
- Planning and execution of duties assigned for corporate events, meetings, and or tradeshows
- Esthetician License
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Outside sales experience to skincare professionals (physicians, spas, salons)
- Education experience to skincare professionals (physicians, spas, salons)
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office Systems Experience (Outlook, EXCEL, WORD, Powerpoint)
- Ability to gain and maintain strong professional relationships
- Effective communication & selling skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate to all levels of IMAGE Skincare management
Esthetician - Territory Sales Manager & Educator
Prepare to be SKINspired! Image Skincare is currently seeking new team members to join the fastest growing skincare brand in the industry. If you’re a high-energy, ambitious leader in your profession, we want to speak with you! Our Philosophy is simple. Image Now. Age later™.
Image Skincare is an evidence-based clinical skin care company, providing professional skincare products and effective skincare solutions in over 44 countries worldwide. The most innovative brand in the industry, Image Skincare consistently produces the latest anti-aging, balancing, hydrating, and illuminating technologies to further our mission of helping the world to Age Later™.
**Mandatory Qualification: Must be licensed
Criteria for the ideal candidate:
- Knowledge of Image Skincare (experience with brand preferred)
- Live in major city - or not more than 30 minutes from major city
- Outside sales experience
- Meet and exceed sales targets; achieve maximum sales in assigned territory
- Identify potential growth areas, open new accounts
- Prepare and conduct new training and educational seminars
- Handle and resolve problems or customer complaints
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows
- Maintain customer files
- Effective communication and compliance with corporate policies
- Local travel is required (territory is exclusive)
OPEN TERRITORIES: Buffalo, NY, Minnesota, Northern Houston, TX, Palm Beach, FL, Palm Springs, CA and Philadelphia, PA.