IMAGE Skincare is not only an exciting, innovative skin care line but is also an exciting place to work. We have positions available throughout the US and within our corporate office located in Palm Beach, FL.
Executive Personal Assistant
|Schedule:||Full-Time, 5 days/week, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM with flexibility to include overtime, some nights and weekends as needed|
|Location:||West Palm Beach, FL|
Image’s Executive Office seeking a highly capable Executive Personal Assistant to organize and oversee their business and personal affairs. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, polished, articulate, proactive, and can gracefully multi-task and prioritize time-sensitive matters. They must have experience in handling a wide range of corporate administrative responsibilities, work with minimal supervision, demonstrate continuous attention to detail, and exemplify excellent follow through. The Executive Personal Assistant will act as the Ambassador of the Family & Business, and possess excellent relationship-building and communication skills (written and verbal).
Duties May Include
- Serve as point of contact for outside vendors and service providers, coordinating any necessary maintenance or service calls.
- Serve as the EA to the couple with duties including, but not limited to; extensive calendar management, meeting coordination, expense reporting as well as domestic and international travel arrangement.
- Receive and professionally respond to inquiries and manage calendar requests from staff members, including senior management, third party service providers, investors and potential partnering inquisitions under the guidance of the couple.
- Assist in the preparation of confidential presentations for external parties and executive management.
- Coordinate with the couple and other company leaders as required to assist in high value initiatives which may require research, compiling requested information, project management and deadline tracking.
- Communicate sensitive proprietary information to senior management, investors, in a quick, efficient and courteous manner.
- Prepare and review requests for legal arrangements on behalf of the couple and others, distribute legal agreements to third parties and coordinate execution.
Key Success Factors / Fit
- Professional, capable, self-confident
- Highest level of discretion, loyalty, and integrity
- Able to maintain composure in fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Proactive, energetic, with a “get it done” attitude
- Ability to understand when a sense of urgency is required
- Excellent negotiator—pushes for best pricing when purchasing products or services
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Highly proactive and resourceful, able to solve problems with minimal oversight
- Ability to adjust to and accommodate changing circumstance
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail
- Work well with other family members and staff
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in office management and/or an administrative role providing support to senior level management; minimum of 3 years’ experience as personal assistant in a high-net worth household with children.
- Ability to communicate smoothly with Nanny and other household caretakers.
- Demonstrated proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Notary public a plus; affinity for beauty and wellness industries a plus
- Must have 24/7 mentality.
Esthetician – Corporate Educator
Mandatory Qualification: Must be a licensed Esthetician to be considered for position
- Collaboration with the company’s National Director of Education
- Classroom and webinar instruction
- Creating and defining course curriculum and objectives
- Treatment demonstrations
- Travel to company events nationwide including nights and weekends - up to 50% of the time.
- Current Esthetician license
- 5+ years clinical skincare experience
- Experienced in training, education, or possess related presentation skills.
Esthetic Care Customer Relations Team Leader
Supports the Esthetic Care Center which includes but is not limited to, Customer Service, Inside Sales and Administrative Departments. The Team Leader is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily support of a team of employees to include motivating, coaching, training, and problem solving. Additionally, the position is responsible for assisting the Customer Relations Supervisor and Director of Customer Relations with tracking and coordination of projects within the department.
- Licensed esthetic or cosmetology professional preferred but not required
- Prior skin care or manufacturer experience preferred but not required
- High School diploma is required
- Some college course work preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years supervisory experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years call center experience in customer service and sales environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work weekends periodically throughout the year
- Career oriented with a positive energetic attitude
- Customer focused approach
Inside Territory Account Sales Representative
The Inside Territory Account Sales Representative is responsible for being the main point of contact for all accounts that are currently without a local representative. The Inside Territory Account Sales Representative must handle incoming calls for their territories, ensure accounts are meeting sales quotas, provide educational support to assigned accounts and be able to communicate accounts needs to management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet assigned territory sales goals per month by opening new accounts
- Communicate account information to local territory managers when account is created
- Schedule trainings with the assistance of Educators
- Host and instruct launch webinars
- Adhere to all policies regarding product buy back processes
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Handle customer inquiries in accordance with company policy
- Complete all work according to deadlines assigned by management
- Must be Licensed Esthetician
- 3 years of Internal Corporate Sales Experience
- Proven Track Record of Increasing Sales Volume
National Corporate Account Manager
Maintain and develop business in the direct sale of IMAGE Skincare products to our prestige and top business partners. The Corporate Prestige Account Strategist/Educator will act as a resource to their accounts, offer education and provide business building consultations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain and maintain solid professional relationships with accounts assigned by National Sales Director
- Monthly, quarterly, seasonal, and annual strategic planning & execution of education classes, events, and marketing initiatives with corporate and strategic accounts
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, seasonal, and annual sales goals for corporate and strategic accounts assigned
- Facilitation of IMAGE Skincare Education Modules to accounts
- Facilitation of IMAGE Skincare Sales & Education Modules at tradeshows and bi-annual sales meetings
- Thorough completion of monthly reports assigned by National Sales Director and or Director of Education
- Planning and execution of duties assigned for corporate events, meetings, and or tradeshows
- Esthetician License
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Outside sales experience to skincare professionals (physicians, spas, salons)
- Education experience to skincare professionals (physicians, spas, salons)
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office Systems Experience (Outlook, EXCEL, WORD, Powerpoint)
- Ability to gain and maintain strong professional relationships
- Effective communication & selling skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate to all levels of IMAGE Skincare management
Esthetician - Territory Sales Manager & Educator
Prepare to be SKINspired! Image Skincare is currently seeking new team members to join the fastest growing skincare brand in the industry. If you’re a high-energy, ambitious leader in your profession, we want to speak with you! Our Philosophy is simple. Image Now. Age later™.
Image Skincare is an evidence-based clinical skin care company, providing professional skincare products and effective skincare solutions in over 44 countries worldwide. The most innovative brand in the industry, Image Skincare consistently produces the latest anti-aging, balancing, hydrating, and illuminating technologies to further our mission of helping the world to Age Later™.
**Mandatory Qualification: Must be licensed
Criteria for the ideal candidate:
- Knowledge of Image Skincare (experience with brand preferred)
- Live in major city - or not more than 30 minutes from major city
- Outside sales experience
- Meet and exceed sales targets; achieve maximum sales in assigned territory
- Identify potential growth areas, open new accounts
- Prepare and conduct new training and educational seminars
- Handle and resolve problems or customer complaints
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows
- Maintain customer files
- Effective communication and compliance with corporate policies
- Local travel is required (territory is exclusive)
OPEN TERRITORIES: Alaska, Arkansas, Buffalo, NY, Delaware, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey, North Dakota, Palm Beach, FL, South Dakota, Westchester, NY, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming and Puerto Rico.