IMAGE Skincare is not only an exciting, innovative skin care line but is also an exciting place to work. We have positions available throughout the US and within our corporate office located in Palm Beach, FL.
Reports to VP of Marketing
IMAGE Skincare is seeking an experienced brand manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights, delivering innovative marketing activities and product development. This position reports directly to our VP of Marketing and will be an integral part of our marketing leadership team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Build brand footprint, brand book and story-telling materials
- Build consumer target profile
- Create and Manage marketing calendar
- Design and launch new products and campaign activations with excellence – in close partnership with all cross-functional teams.
- Analyze sales data vs marketplace for gaps and opportunities
- Ability to thrive a dynamic environment, generate strategies to grow market share, increase brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Analyze brand positioning and crystalize targeted consumer(s) insights
- Utilize NPD, Nielsen, Euromonitor, Mintel in brand strategy work
- Provide vision, mission and goals as well as the marketing strategies to execute them
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (AO, ROI and KPIs)
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Manage product development process including all product aspects including packaging, design etc.
- 3 - 5+ years’ proven working experience as brand manager in the skin care field strongly preferred
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field - required
- Ability to drive for results and leaderships skills
- Stellar computer skills in Microsoft suite, all social media platforms
- NPD, Nielsen, Euromonitor, Mintel proficiency
- Strong understanding of key demographics, how to align with goals
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think outside of the box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language
Esthetic Care Representative
Reports to: Director of customer relations
The Esthetic Care Representative is responsible for handling all incoming calls and inquiries from customers. This includes placing orders, upselling, tracking orders, and product usage and product knowledge.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times with customers, co-workers and management
- Consistently provide each customer with a personal and unparalleled level of service with every call
- Handle all customer inquiries professionally and within company guidelines
- Ensure all accounts are documented accurately and accordingly with follow up completed as necessary
- Complete all work according to deadlines assigned by management
- Communicate to accounts over the phone any applicable specials or promotions
- Provide educational support to accounts over the phone and ensure all accounts have their local representative’s contact information
- Licensed esthetician is preferred but not required
- Prior sales experience is a PLUS!
- Prior customer service experience is a PLUS!
- Prior call center experience is a PLUS!
- Experience with and/or knowledge of Image Skincare products is a PLUS but not required
- MUST possess a friendly, courteous and positive attitude
This is a full time exempt status position. Monday through Friday with one hour given for lunch. This schedule may change according to business operation.
- MS Word, Excel & Outlook knowledge
- Scan, fax, & perform internet searches
- Excellent verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Multi-task, prioritize, possess excellent follow through skills and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently or as a part of a team environment
- Strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills